Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sorry for being away

Sorry for being away so long. After coming back to Mississippi school started and then I don't have access to the internet all the time and being busy with homework and such I haven't had time to really do my nails. I had Zoya Tess on my tips but for some reason that night my nails weren't cooperating with me and smudging all over the place so I didn't take pictures. This week I know for sure I won't be on. My cousin comes in Tuesday night and I'll be with her until Sunday. Her wedding is Saturday and me being the Maid of Honor, I will be with her getting last minute things done before the big day. Hopefully I can get back to posting at least once or twice a week once this week is over.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...