Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Stash

By the time this is published I will most likely be in Mississippi getting ready for school and with no private internet. If I am on it will be during my breaks when school starts on the 22nd and when I'm over someone's house to do my Statistics, Accounting, Korean, and German homework. I will be in the process of convincing my dad to let me get the internet at the apartment because it is a waste of gas having to drive other places in order to do my school work when I'm home. During the last few days here at my sister's I will be trying to set up a few posts to post sporadically over 2 weeks. Already have something in mind for when I finish packing up ^_^ I don't know when I'll be able to post about it though so stay tuned!

On to my stash! So far I have more China Glazes than anything else. I will have gotten some Zoya's in the mail by the time this is out and after mailing my best friend Chanel's hers, and the other things I'm supposed to be sending her (soon as my refund arrives!!), I will try to post them up when I can.

If you want to take a look at what I have here it is. Still a work in progress until I figure out what categories will work for me.


NP: Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...