Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today's Walmart Haul

Today I had to run to Wal-mart for a few groceries and to look for a good gold polish.  I've been lemming for one for a while now.  I saw no golds from Sally Hansen and the Nicole by OPI gold (CEO) from the Kardashian line looked nice but it was $7.00.  Being a student I'm on a budget so I won't spend alot on polish right now. Then I ran across a Revlon gold but it was dull and looked bland.  Then I happened to come across these.  Saw the gold and knew I had to have it.  I saw they had some effect polishes out so I grabbed two of those, all the while not knowing the prices of these since there were no prices out on the display.  These were only $2.97 a piece.  Next time I go I'll try to take a picture of the display since I can't remember how many colors they had out but there weren't many.

Below are swatches of the 3 I bought.
Maybelline Silver Stunner, Bold Gold and Carbon Frost
Swatches of today's haul L-R: Maybelline Silver Stunner over Old Navy Jet and CG White on White, Maybelline  Carbon Frost over CG White on White and Heli-yum, Maybelline Bold Gold



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...