Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Finally! My Haul post from back in September


Finally I post my Haul from back in September! I do believe I bought this the week before my Cousin's wedding. I bought all of the OPI the Friday before the wedding at the mall while I was there. I have used all of these and the only one I don't like is Pros & Bronze that came with Love is a Racket.

This Haul includes:
  • OPI Skull and Glossbones, White Shatter, Serena Glam Slam Duo (Love is a Racket & Pros & Bronze
  • Orly Dazzly (love love love this one. I somehow have included it everytime I have done my nails)
  • Essie All-in-one base
  • China Glaze Re-Freshmint (my biggest lemming)

NP: Wovon Sollen Wir Traumen - Frida Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...