Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Nail Wishlist

Here are a few nail polishes that are on my wishlist right now. I'm sure more will be added as my addiction grows ^_^


China Glaze:

  • Refresh Mint
  • Grape Crush
  • Strong Adhesion Base Coat

Orly:

  • Rage
  • Shine
  • Space Cadet
  • Flirty

Zoya:

  • Tess
  • Raven
  • Harmonie
  • Valarie

OPI:

  • Serena Glam Sets: Smashing & Black Shatter
  • France: Spark de Triomphe
  • France: Rally Pretty Pink
  • England: Grape Set Match
  • England: Your Royal Shineness
  • La Paz-itively Hot
  • Not Like the Movies
Essie:
  • Protein Base Coat
  • Top Coat - Good to Go


-I also have a list at my dad's place so I'll update again when school starts up next month-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...